Frequently asked questions
Terms & Condition
Please expect price increase during Valentines month, due to high demand and limited supply of flowers due to cold weather condition. Valentines day price will start from Feb.1 to Feb.15. Make sure to choose from our VALENTINE CATEGORY when shopping online if delivery is between Feb.1 to 15 to avoid cancellation of order.
Upon your purchase, Myflowertowne will deliver your flowers to yourself or your recipient. Service fulfillment will be carried out by a first class door to door delivery service. To qualify for a purchase, the customer must agree to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions of Delivery
1. Order will be served after payment is confirmed.
2. The sender must agree that the flower delivery details and address that he/she provided as point of delivery and billing is truthful and correct. Sender is responsible for providing accurate delivery details such as complete name, address with landmarks and telephone numbers. Include nearest city when the destination is a small town. Any delay or non delivery due to sender’s incorrect delivery information, items considered delivered and sold. Re-deliver is subject to additional shipping charges.
3. Credit card fraud will be reported to the proper authorities and dealt with accordingly.
4.No return, no refund for product quality problem if the delivery address given by the sender is incorrect, re-route delivery address by sender’s request, not being present or no one else can receive the flowers in behalf of the recipient at the delivery address and improper handling of flowers by the recipient. Please understand that our product is perishable, to avoid these incidents please provide accurate delivery details.
5. Myflowertowne has the option to contact the recipient to correct any mistakes in the shipping details inputted by the client but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
6. Specific delivery time is not guaranteed on Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day but for those who placed their order a week advance will be prioritized and delivered first.
7. Cancellations is subject to 30% surcharge. WE DO NOT CANCEL ORDERS ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY, however we can reschedule or redeliver with corresponding additional fees. For any changes or special request contact us immediately.
8. Myflowertowne will not be liable for delays or non delivery due to natural disasters, acts of God and other reasons beyond our control.
9. In case of late delivery by the company's fault, we will give discounts to the customer the next time he/she orders but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
10. If the product is not delivered, Myflowertowne will replace the ordered product with one the same value without charge if it is company’s fault. However, complaints will be entertained within 24 hours only from the time of delivery.
11. Prices are in Philippine Peso. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. For peak season like Valentine’s Day & Mother’s Day usually prices are higher due to higher demands & suppliers increase, regular prices will resume after the said occasion.
12. Flower arrangements posted in our website are for Metro Manila deliveries. For Outside Metro Manila Provinces the products in this site will serve as a guide on how your flowers would look like. Outside Metro Manila delivery will be coursed thru our local affiliated florist in provinces you wish to send to. Some kinds of flowers may or may not be available on local provinces. But we will assure you the same value or greater and design. For our list of Outside Metro Manila Provinces please check out our “Delivery Information” list. (if the area of flower delivery is outside the covered areas, please feel free to contact us to arrange for possible special flower delivery).
13. Upon ordering and placing a desired delivery date, the sender will receive an e-mail confirmation that the order has been processed. If for any reason, we cannot meet the desired delivery date, we will inform the client through his e-mail.
14. Flower arrangements posted in our website may “slightly vary”. Colors of flowers, kinds of vases & shapes/designs of balloons may not always be available, in that case, substitutions may occur with an equal or higher value to deliver the flowers on time. Myflowertowne reserves the right to alter or modify order specifications to conform its corporate policies.
15. Refuse to accept flower delivery by the recipient is still considered as delivered.
16. In the absence of recipient, we will leave the items to his / her housemate, office-mate or receptionist. If nobody to receive the items, we will advise the sender or recipient for either change of delivery address with additional delivery fee or to pick up the items in our store.
17. Some areas are not safe to deliver especially at night, Myflowertowne have the right to refuse. Customer will be notified for change of time or delivery address.
18. Strictly no cancellation of order if items had been served.
*For deliveries outside Metro Manila, before placing an order please call or email us the recipient's address in order for us to check if the location is covered by our delivery service. Orders will be served only after the payment has been confirmed.
*For Valentine's delivery in provincial areas we will post your orders in advance to our partner courier and it will arrive on February 12, 13 or 14. Cut-off for Feb.13 and 14 delivery is on Feb.11, orders received on Feb.12, will be delivered on Feb. 15 or 16.
*Time of Delivery - No guarantee for SPECIFIC TIME during Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day. But those who placed their order a week ahead, will be prioritized and served first.
Some items have a lead time, therefore, make sure that you place your order in advance so that there will be no conflict on the date of delivery and the availability of the items.
*Funeral & Inaugural Delivery - We deliver funeral and inaugural arrangements to all Metro Manila areas and certain provincial areas. Just send us an email containing the recipient's address in order for us to check if it is covered by our delivery service for provincial areas.
*Delivery Problems - Make sure that your recipient will be available to receive your order. For instances such as when the recipient address is a company or office address, please make sure that the recipient is present to receive the order because most companies do not allow to leave any delivery to their receptionist or security personnel.
If the recipient is absent on the given address, we will leave the items to the housemate/s currently present. If there is no authorized person to receive the item/s or if the address is incomplete or incorrect, we will contact you (the sender) through call or email. Failure to reply within 30 minutes means the item will be returned to our office and we will notify you again so that we can reschedule for another delivery.
Please be reminded that you must pay again for the shipping/delivery fee before we re-deliver your order on the same or different location. We can deliver the same actual item/s again on a different day but we cannot guarantee that it will be as fresh as they were on the first delivery. If you wish to change the item/s to new and fresher ones, you must pay for the order again.
If the recipient refuses to receive the item/s, the order status will be considered completed and the sender will be notified.
*Door to Door or For Pick Up Service - Some areas in Provinces are not possible for Door to Door Service, in this case we will notify the customer first by email and call before we process and ship the item. Once the item was shipped we will contact the recipient and inform them regarding the pick - up details. Areas not possible for door to door delivery is not exempted for the shipping cost of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao areas.
*Request to Leave Item at the Recipient's Door. We have to make sure that the order will be received personally by your recipient or the person that you have authorize to accept the order in behalf of the recipient.
*Delivery Areas in the Philippines
- Las Pinas
- San Juan
- Quezon City
- Cardona, San Mateo
- Morong, Jala-Jala, Pililia, Montalban, Tanay, Taytay, and Teresa
- Legaspi City
- Bagacay,Camalig, Daraga,Guinobatan
- Ligao, Malilipot, Sto.Domingo
- Tabaco Town Proper
- CAMARINES NORTE
- CAMARINES SUR
- Baguio City Proper
- La Trinidad
- Abucay, Balanga, Dinalupihan, Hermosa
- Limay, Mariveles, Orani, Orion, Pilar and Samal
- Balete along hi-way only, Bauan
- Batangas City, Calaca Town Proper, Lipa City
- Lemery, Mabini, Mataas na Kahoy, Malvar
- Padre Garcia, Rosario, San Jose Town Proper
- San Isidro Village, San Pascual, Simlong, Sto.Tomas
- Angat, Balagtas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Bustos
- Calumpit, Guiguinto, Pandi, Hagonoy
- Pandi, Malolos, Marilao, Meycauayan, Obando
- Paombong, Pulilan, Plaridel, Sta. Maria, San Miguel
- San Jose Del Monte, Sta. Maria, San Rafael
- Norzagaray, San Miguel, San Ildefonso
- Abulog, Aparri
- Camalaniugan, Gattaran, Iguig, Pamplona, Pena Blanca
- Sanchez-Mira, Sulana, Tuguegarao
- Amadeo, Alfonso, Aguinaldo Hiway
- Aguinaldo Baylen, Magallanes, Ternate
- Naic, GMA, Maragondon, Silang, Tagaytay
- Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas, Kawit, Rosario
- Carmona, Trece Martinez, Tanza, Noveleta
- Gen. Trias, Cavite City, Naic, and Indang
- ILOCOS NORTE
- Laoag City
- Bacarra, Batac, Badoc, Bingas, Bangui, Currimao
- Marcos, Pasoquin, Piddig, Pinili, San Nicolas
- Sarrat, Solsona & Vintar
- Burgos, Dingras, Espiritu (Bana), Marcos, Paoay
- Pagupud, Pasuquin, Piddig, Pinili
- ILOCOS SUR
- Bantay, Caoayan, Sta.Catalina, San Vicente
- Vigan town Proper Only
- Kalinga Apayao, Burgos, Cabugao, Candon, Magsingal
- Nagbukel, Narvacan, San Esteban
- San Ildefonso, Santo Domingo
- San Juan (Lapog), Santa, Sant Cruz
- Santa Maria, Santiago, Sinait
- LA UNION:Agoo, Aringay, Bacnotan, Balaoan, Bangar, Bauang
- Caba, Luna, Naguilan, Pugo, Rosario, San Fernando
- San Juan, Sto. Tomas, Tobas Town Proper
- San Gabriel, Sudifen and Tubao
- Binan, Cabuyao, Los Banos
- Sta. Rosa, San Pedro Town Proper
- San Pablo City, Pagsanjan, Pakil, Pangil, Pila
- Calauan, Nagcarlan, Majayjay
- Alaminos, Luisana, Lumban, Kalayaan
- Famy, Pangil, Siniloan Kalayaan, Paete, Sta. Maria
- Lumban, Mabitac, Magdalena,Victoria, Bay
- Sta. Cruz and Sta. Maria
- NUEVA ECIJA
- Cabanatuan City Town Proper
- Aliaga,Bonggabo,Cabyao, Gapan, Gen. Tinio, Guimba
- Caranglan Town Proper & Selected Barangays
- Jaen, Laur, Licab, Llanera, Lupao, Munoz, Nampicuan
- Palayan City, Pantabangan, Penaranda, Quezon, Rizal
- San Antonio, San Isidro, San Jose City, San Leonardo
- Santa Rosa, Santo Domingo, Talavera, Talugtug, Zaragoza
- NUEVA VIZCAYA
- Alfonso Castaneda, Ambaguio, Aritao, Bagabag, Bambang
- Bayombong (Capital), Diadi, Dupax Del Norte, Dupax Del Sur
- Kasibu, Kayapa, Lamut Ifugao, Quezon, Santa Fe, Villaverde
- Arayat, Bacolor, Angeles City, Candaba,Mexico
- Florida Blanca,Guagua, Lubao, Mabalacat, Sasmuan
- Macabebe, Magalang, Masantol, Santa Rita, Santo Tomas
- Minalin, Porac, San Fernando, San Luis, San Simon, Santa Ana
- Binmaley, Lingayen (Capital), Labrador, Calasiao
- Mangaldan, Sual, Alaminos, Asingan, Villasis
- Mangatarem, Dagupan City
- Brgy. Carmen Rosales Hiway, San Carlos
- San Jacinto, Manaoag, San Fabian, Sta. Barbara
- Binalonan Town Proper, Agno, Agnos, Aguilar
- Alcala, Balungao, Basista, Bautista, Bayambang, Bugallon
- Dasol, Infanta, Laoac, Mabini, Malasiqui, Mapandan
- Natividad, Pozzorubio, Rosales, San Manuel, San Nicholas
- San Quintin, Santa Maria, Santo Tomas, Sison (28)
- Sual, Tayug, Umingan, Urbiztondo, Urdaneta, Villasis
- Puerto Princesa City, Brookes Point, Narra
- Lucena City, Atimonan, Calauag, Candelaria, Gumaca, Lopez
- Gumaca, Lopez, Lucban, Lucena City
- Pagbilao, Plaridel, Sariaya, Tayabas, Tiaong
- ROMBLON AND SORSOGON
- Olongapo City, Subic, San Felipe, San Marcelino
- San Narciso, Sta. Cruz, Botolan, Cabangan, Iba, Masinloc
- Candelaria,Castillejos & San Antonio, Palauig
- AKLAN / ANTIQUE
- Banga, Borocan Island, Kalibo, Lezo, Makato
- Malinao, New Washington, Numancia, Tanglan
- Hamtic, San Jose
- Bacolod City Proper & Selected Brgys.
- Bago City
- Tagbilaran, Bien Unido, Dagohoy, Jetafe
- San Miguel, Talibon, Trinidad
- Albur Quarque, Bacalayon, Antequera, Balilihan
- Corella, Cortes, Dauis, Dimiao, Lila, Loay
- Loboc, Loon, Maribojoc, Pangalao, Sevilla
- Sikatuna, Batuan, Bilar, Carmen, Anda, Duero
- Garcia, Guindulman, Jagna, Valencia, Alicia, Candijay, Mabini
- Candijay, Mabini, Pilar, Sierra Berllones
- Ubay, Buenavista, calape, Catigbian, Clarin, Danao
- Inabanga, Sagbayan (Borja), San Isidro, Tugbigon
- Dauis Poblacion Only
- Cebu City
- Mandaue, Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City
- Talisay, Minglanilla, Carcar, Barili, Danao
- Naga & Toledo
- Iloilo City
- Lapaz,Mandurriao,Villa_Arevalo, Jaro, Lapuz
- Molo, Passi, Barotac Nuevo, Pututan
- Balasan, Tigbayan, Duenas, Dingli, Pabia & Oton
- Ajuy, Batad, Estancia, Guimbal, Leganes
- Miag-ao, Mina, Pototan, San Dionisio
- San Enrique, Santa Barbara, Sara, Tigbauan, Zarraga
- Tacloban City
- Ormoc City, Barugo, Baybay, Capoocan, Carigara
- Isabel, Jaro, Merida, Naval, Palo, Palompon
- San Miguel, Tanauan, Tunga, Villaba
- NEGROS ORIENTALDumaguete City
- Amlan, Ayungon, Bacong, Bais, Basay, Majuyod
- Pamplona, San Jose, Sibulan, Tanjay, Bayawan
- Santa Catalina, Canlaon, Siquijor, San Jose & Selected Brgys.
- ROXAS CITY
- AGUSAN DEL NORTE
- Butuan City
- Cabadbaran, Carmen, Jabonga, Kitcharao
- Magallanes, Nasipit, Romualdez, Santiago and Tubay
- AGUSAN DEL SUR
- Bayugan, Bunawan, Properidad, Rosario
- San Francisco, San Josefa, Trento and Talacogon
- Isabela and Lamitan
- Baungon,Camp Philips,City of MalaybalayValencia City,
- Dan Cagan, Don Carlos
- Ipasug-Ong, Kalilangan, Kibaue,Kitawtaw, Manolo
- Portich, Maramag, Mosuan, Palacag, Quezon
- Catarman, Guinsiliban, Mahinog, Mambajao, Sagay
- COMVAL PROVINCE
- Compostella, Mawab, Monkayo, Montevista, Nabunturan
- New Bataan
- DAVAO DEL NORTE
- Panabo, Bato-Bato, Carmen, Capalong, Lupon
- Mabini, Maco, New Bataan, Pantukan
- Sto.Tomas, Tagum City
- DAVAO DEL SUR
- Babac Island, Bansalan, Digos
- Davao City, Kaputian Island, Malita, Mantanao, Matina
- Penaplata Island, Sulop and Santa Cruz
- DAVAO ORIENTAL
- Baganga, Boston, Cateel, Dahican, Mati and Matiao
- LANAO DEL NORTE
- Iligan City
- Bacolod, Baroy, Kauswagan, Kolambugan
- Lala, Linamon, Maigo, Tubod
- LANAO DEL SUR
- Cotabato City, Dinaig, Parang, Sultan Kudarat
- MISAMIS ORIENTAL
- Cagayan De Oro City
- Alubihid, Balingasag, Balinguan, Binuangan
- El Salvador, Ginguog, Jasaan, Kinuguitan, Lagunglong
- Laguindingan, Libertad, Lugait, Magsaysay
- Mantikaw, Medina, Naawan, Upol, Salay, Tagolan
- Sugbongkugon, Talisayan & Villanueva
- MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL
- Aluran, Bonifacio, Calamba, Clarin, Jimenez
- Lopez Jaena, Oroquita City, Osamis City
- Panaon, Plaridel, Sapang Dalaga, Sinakaban
- Tangub & Todela
- NORTH COTABATO
- Banisilan, Kidapawan City, Kabacan, Libungan, Matalam
- Makilala, Midsayap, Mlang, Pigkawayan, Pikit, Tulunan
- Alabel, Glan, Kiamba, Maasim and Malapatan
- SIBUGAY PROVINCE
- Buug, Imelda, Ipil, Malangas, Poblacion Subugay RT Lim
- SOUTH COTABATO
- Alabel, Banga, Bawing, Gen. Santos, Glan, Koronadal
- Malapatan, Pob. Sto. Nino, Surallah along the Hiway
- Polomolok and Tantangan San Felipe
- SULTAN KUDARAT
- Isulan, Lebak, Malimasig Tacurong City
- Jolo, Sulu
- SURIGAO DEL NORTE
- Dinagat, Alegria, Bacuag, Gen Luna, Claver
- Dapa, Del Carmen, Gigaquit, Placer
- Surigao City and Tubod, Mainit
- SURIGAO DEL SUR
- Bacauag, Bagnan, Bislig, Barobo, Bayabas
- Cagdianao, Cagwait, Carmen, Carrascal, Claver, Cortes
- Del Carmen, Dinagat Dinagat Island, Gigaquit, Hinatuan
- Lanuza, Lingig, Mangagoy, Madrid, Marihatag, Placer
- San Agustin, Tabigna, Tabon, Tago and Tandag
- ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE
- Dapitan, Dipolog, Kalawit, Katipunan
- Leon Postigo, Liloy, Salug, Sindangan, Tampilisan
- ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR
- Aurora, Diplahan, Dumalinao, Kabasalan, Pagadian City
- Labangan, Mahayag, Margosatubig, Molave, Naga, Tambulig
- Titay, Tukuran, Vicenzo Tagum and Zamboanga City